2022-23 Junior Elite Program
The Golf Evolution Junior Elite Program (JEP) prepares 11-18 year-old golfers for high school and college golf with intensive weekly coaching, competition, and practice from November through March and beyond.
We are currently taking applications for the 2022-23 sessions. Please contact Erik at 814-873-0811 if you’re interested in participating.
About the Junior Elite Program
Since 2014, Golf Evolution has produced/taught:
- 9 European and PGA Tour Players
- 14 DI College Players
- 70+ DII and DIII College Players
- 10+ Mini-Tour Players
- 20+ District champions
- 6 Individual/Team State Champions
- 10 EDGA Champions
- 13 EDGA Junior Champions
- 5 US Kids Golf Players of the Year
- 8 Hurricane Junior Tour Champions
- 16 Competitors in National USGA Events
The Golf Evolution Junior Elite Program (JEP) allows juniors to train with the same proven methods on a weekly basis throughout the winter to keep games sharp for the next season. Our 10,000 square foot indoor facility provides the perfect setting to reach every goal, whether it’s to make a high school or college team, compete on local and national junior tours, or simply to get better (and beat your parents!). We want you or your child to be the next addition to the bullet list above!
In 2022-23, we again expect to accept 16-24 junior golfers – 8 girls and 8 boys on Saturday with an extra group or two on Sundays. Interested junior golfers should be aged 11-18 and prepared for an intensive, small-group training program to run for five months from November through March. Groups of four golfers will receive 90 minutes of weekly training on weekend mornings to prepare for the 2023 golf season and beyond.
Dedicated Golf Evolution junior golfers get results: at the junior level, at the high school level, and at the collegiate level. Candidates for the GE Junior Elite Program must show a passion and desire to take their game to the next level. They must be willing to work a little — this isn’t just a weekend activity.
Classes are taught by Erik J. Barzeski, PGA, who is:
- Head coach at Penn-State Behrend, winners of 9 of the last 12 AMCC Championships.
- Named to Golf Digest‘s “Best Young Teachers in America,” 2016-17.
- Named to Golf Digest‘s “Best in State (PA),” 2017-22.
- 2019 Western New York section PGA Teacher of the Year.
Contact Erik at email@example.com or by texting 814-873-0811.
Space is extremely limited for the 2022-23 season, and golfers are going to apply this year as only the most serious and dedicated will be taken on this year.
2022-23 Program Details
For $1350*, accepted junior golfers will get:
- Eighteen to twenty 90-minute small group instruction sessions focusing on the full swing, short game, putting, gameplanning, mental strategies, practice routines, and tournament preparation from November 2022 through March 2023.
- A 12-month membership to the Golf Evolution facility through October, 2023 so golfers can practice throughout the week (6am to 9pm, 7 days a week).
- Access to the latest technology we have to offer at Golf Evolution.
- An individualized practice plan and monthly analysis.
- Reduced price individual lessons ($45) through October, 2023 ($50 if at a facility other than Golf Evolution).
* Cost is $1400 with 5 monthly payments of $280 due the first session of the first five months (Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar), or a one-time payment of $1350 due at the first session.
Available 2022-23 Sessions
8:00 am – 9:30 am
12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Spots Available: 8 (4 per session)
Spots Remaining: 8
The 8:00 group has traditionally involved younger students, with older or more experienced players attending from 12:30-2:00.
8:00 – open
12:30 – open
18-20 Sessions from November – March.
9:30 am – 11:00 am (Sat)
11:00 am – 12:30 pm (Sat)
9:30 am – 11:00 am (Sun)
11:00 am – 12:30 pm (Sun)
Spots Available: 16 (4 per session)
Spots Remaining: 16
The 9:30 group on Saturday traditionally is the younger boys group, with the 11:00 group being older boys. On Sunday that’s been the reverse.
9:30 (Sat) – open
11:00 (Sat) – open
9:30 (Sun) – open
11:00 (Sun) – open
18-20 Sessions from November – March.
We Support our Junior Elite Golfers Throughout the Next Summer
Golfers who participate in our 2018-19 Junior Elite Program aren’t just sent out to compete in events when the calendar turns to May. We continue to support our JEP golfers by offering ongoing lessons, checking in with them or caddying for them in some events, working with them on their tournament schedule, preparing them to play in high school or college, and much, much more.